Spend the summer with us!
We will be hiring full-time summer staff in the beginning of May.
We require an in-person interview. No Skyping! We want to meet you!
We do have some staff accommodation available—which makes for an awesome summer! Currently, we have one double bedroom and two single rooms in the house behind our office and then staff campsites in the “back lot”.
If you’d like to spend your summer out on the west coast and Surf Junction sounds like your cup of tea, then send us a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com.
- Making reservations
- Responding to emails
- Signing people up for Surf Lessons
- Handing out Surf Rentals
- Making espresso drinks
- Cleaning the office
- Checking the hot tub
- Making Campers Happy
- Must be BCASI certified (we can help get you certified as well, but must be an experienced surfer)
- Takes up to 6 people out on a 3 hour surf lesson
- Must have a drivers license
- Must have a wicked personality!
- Does check out rounds
- Cleans bathrooms
- Helps with any campground emergencies
- Checks and balances hot tub chemicals
- Helps maintain and keep campground clean