All prices include up to 4 people and 1 car
Extra adults (8 and up) $5.00
Extra parking $5.00 (in your campsite (if it fits))
Extra children 8 and under are free.
Group rates available
All prices subject to 5% GST
Extra Parking by the office: $15/night
|Regular Campsites||Backpacker Sites (no cars)
*2 people max
|15 amp & water||30 Amp & Water||15/30 Amp &
Water & Sewer
Large Full-Service Rv Sites
(30 amp, water and sewer)
|Group sites (sites 4,12,& 13)
*10-15 people max depending on site
March 27th-May 14th**
|May 15-June 13th**||$32||$27||$35||$37||$40||$45||$65|
|June 14th-Sept 14th||$42||$37||$45||$47||$50||$55||$80|
|Sept. 15th- October 13th||$32||$27||$35||$37||$40||$45||$65|
** Summer rates apply on Long Weekends** (May 15th-18th)
Please call our toll free number to make a reservation.
1 (877) 922-6722
- Strongly recommended May through September.
- We require a credit card to stay. The card holder must be staying at the campground.
- 2 night minimum stay on weekends
- 3 night minimum on long weekends.
- $7 non-refundable reservation fee & full payment is taken when the reservation is made. This fee is applied for each campsite reserved.
- Extra people and parking will sometimes be charged at check-in.
- Campsites are fully refundable as long as 7 days notice is given, except the $7 reservation fee.
- We charge a $5 Cancellation Service Fee for ALL Cancellations. No exceptions..
- If less than 7 days notice is given, you will NOT receive a refund.
- Refunds can only be given on the credit card used to reserve. Visa debits do not work unless you are in-person, in our office.
- We do not charge for changing your reservation UNLESS you are removing one or more nights from your stay. A single charge of $5 will be applied if you’re removing nights from your reservation.
- If you are adding people, changing campsites, or adding nights to your stay, you will NOT be charged this fee.
- Please call or email us if you need to change your dates or campsites. Do NOT create a whole new reservation online. This will save you from being charged the cancellation fees.
Price reflects the first 8 people.
Please call for larger groups.
No refunds for early checkouts. Unless it’s a family or medical emergency.
No refunds because of the weather…it’s a rainforest- it tends to rain here :)
Rules & Regulations
In order to make your stay and that of others around you a happy experience, we would like to call your attention to a few rules.
- Around 15,000 campers will use the campground this year – please do not cut or damage any tree, bush or flower and only walk on designated pathways and roads.
- Check-in is between 12 noon and 9pm, unless specific arrangements have been made.
- You will receive parking passes for your vehicles at check-in. Please make sure they are displayed in your vehicles at all times.
- Check out time is 11am. There is a $20/hr fee for every hour you stay in your campsite. If we have another camper coming to check into your campsite, we will move all of your belongings out of the campsite and store them at the office. So please, don’t go surfing when it’s time to check-out. If something comes up, please just call the office so we can make adjustments.
- Quiet time is 11pm-9am, excessive noise or loud music will not be tolerated at any time.
- Dangerous or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated and will result in an automatic eviction of the entire party. There are no refunds if you are evicted.
- A major credit card and/or valid ID will be required of all groups.
- Any additional fees (Cleaning fee, extra guests, damages, etc.) will be charged to the credit card on file.
- No refunds for early checkouts. So please know exactly how many nights you’re going to be staying before checking in.
- No swimming or entering into the campground’s pond or marsh area at anytime. This includes boats, paddle boards, or any other floating device.
Bear and Wildlife Attractant
- Do not leave any animal attractants (anything with a scent) unattended in your site, when you leave or go to bed.
- Pack everything into your vehicle or lock in storage lockers. You can also bring things to the office and we will put them in back.
- Wildlife attractants include, but aren’t limited to: food, garbage, coolers, EMPTY COOLERS, bins, dirty stoves, dirty dishes, cans, empty cans or bottles, soap, and toiletries.
- We take this VERY seriously. Dirty campsites will be cleaned immediately by our staff and will result in a $25 cleaning fee that will be charged to the credit card on file. If it happens again, you will be evicted without a refund.
- We want to keep this area and these animals wild. Bears that become accustom to humans, and their food, are terminated on Vancouver Island.
- All visitors must register at the office upon arrival and get a parking pass.
- Our amenities are for paying guests only. Visitors cannot use the showers or hot tub.
- Visitors must leave the campground by 10pm.
- Please remember that you are our guests and if you have visitors, you are responsible for their behaviour. If your visitor is breaking the rules, the entire booking will be evicted. There are no refunds for evictions.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times.
- Cats must remain in vehicles.
- Dogs may not be left unattended at any time.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Animal stools must be picked up, wrapped and placed in garbage cans.
- Animals are not allowed in washrooms, office or hot tub area (except guide dogs.)
- Dogs cannot go swimming in the pond area. It’s a little protected marsh for lots of wildlife. Sorry, doggos!
Hot Tub Rules
- Guests must shower before using hot tub, failure to shower will result in loss of hot tub privileges.
- Hot tub and sauna are for registered guests only.
- Guests must wear a bathing suit – no tee shirts or cut offs.
- No food, drink or smoking permitted in the hot tub.
- Alcohol and smoking will not be tolerated in the hot tub or sauna area.
- No glass in or around the hot tube area.
- No jumping or diving.
- The hot tub is open from 1pm to 10:30pm.
- The sauna is open from 9am-10:30pm.
- Children under 8 are not allowed in the hot tub, Children 9-12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not dry clothes in the sauna (or wetsuits)- that smells!
- The campground uses a combination of flush toilets which go to a septic field, and composting toilets. It is extremely important that no chemicals, plastics or foreign materials are put in either system. (For information on composting toilets see www.compostingtoilet.com)
- We pride ourselves on providing clean washroom facilities, please help us by reporting any problems to staff immediately.
- Washrooms and showers are open 24 hours a day.
- Sorry, but showers are not free, this is to keep showers short as we are on our own well. The showers take quarters only. $0.25 = 1 minute $1.00 = 4 minutes. Change is available at the office.
Children and Youth
- Please drive with extreme care, especially when backing up. We have lots of small children running around.
- Please make your children aware of the rules, most of the rules are designed to protect them.
- Children should not climb or slide on banks or trees.
- Washrooms are not playgrounds.
- Parents are responsible for the behaviour and supervision of the children and youth at all times; and must be in their campsites by 11pm.
Surfing Lessons and Rentals
- We have a full surf school and lots of surf rental gear at the campground’s office
- Group surf lessons go out daily at 9:15am and 1:15 pm. $79 per person this includes gear and a ride to and from the beach!
- We also offer private lessons and private family lessons in the high season.
- We have a great surf rental bundle available for $40 for 6 hours of surfing. This includes everything you need for surfing, including a roof rack.
- We sell surf wax, fins, leashes, sunscreen, combs, and other surf gear at the office.
- Lessons are always recommended to beginners.
- For your convenience our store carries some basic groceries: Canned food, pasta, snacks, ice, ice cream, cold drinks, coffee and espresso drinks, camping supplies and firewood.
- We lend out sporting equipment : soccer, volleyball, badminton, football, bocce ball and croquet.
- Open 9am-10pm in the summer and 9am-9pm in the low season.
Recycling and Waste Management
- Our recycle centres are located by the composting toilets and by the showers. All returnable bottles are donated to the local food bank.
- Sewage and wastewater: If you are not in a full-service site and need to dump, we charge a minimal fee of $5.00. We are on a septic system and pay to pump what you put in.
- Dumping portable toilet waste into the composting toilets will damage these very expensive systems. Anyone found dumping into these toilets will be charged with to the full extent of the law and will be held responsible for any loss of income due to the closing of the toilet facilities. PLEASE USE THE SANI DUMP!
This property is privately owned and operated. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries to our guests. We are not responsible for loss of equipment or valuables of any kind.