All prices include up to 4 people and 2 cars*
Extra adults $5.00
Extra parking $5.00
Extra children under 12 $3.00
Group rates available
All prices subject to 12% HST
Special Rates Available Click Here
** Summer rates apply on May 18, 19 & 20
*2 people max
|April 1st - May 20
**May 23- June 28
|June 29- Sept. 3
|Sept. 4- Sept 30
***All prices are subject to HST and soon will be subject to HST***
Please call our toll free number to make a reservation.
1 (877) 922-6722
- Strongly recommended May through September.
- 3 night minimum on long weekends.
- $5 non refundable reservation fee & deposit of the first 2 nights charged at time of booking.
- Balance of stay will be due upon check in.
All deposits are fully refundable less a $5 per day cancellation fee as long as 7 days notice is given.
Rules & Regulations
In order to make your stay and that of others around you a happy experience, we would like to call your attention to a few rules.
- Around 15,000 campers will use the campground this year – please do not cut or damage any tree, bush or flower.
- Check in is between 12noon and 9pm, unless specific arrangements have been made.
- Check out time is 11am.
- Quiet time is 11pm-9am, excessive noise or loud music will not be tolerated at any time.
- Dangerous or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated and will result in an automatic eviction of the entire party. There are no refunds if you are evicted.
- A major credit card and/or valid ID will be required of all groups.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times.
- Cats must remain in vehicles.
- Dogs may not be left unattended at any time.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Animal stools must be picked up, wrapped and placed in garbage cans.
- Animals are not allowed in washrooms, office or hot tub area (except guide dogs.)
Hot Tub Rules
- Guests must shower before using hot tub, failure to shower will result in loss of hot tub privileges.
- Hot tub is for registered guests only.
- Guests must wear a bathing suit – no tee shirts or cut offs.
- No food, drink or smoking permitted in the hot tub.
- Alcohol will not be tolerated in the hot tub.
- No jumping or diving.
- The hot tub is open from 1pm to 11pm.
- Children under 8 are not allowed in the hot tub, Children 9-12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The campground uses a combination of flush toilets which go to a septic field, and composting toilets. It is extremely important that no chemicals, plastics or foreign materials are put in either system. (For information on composting toilets see www.compostingtoilet.com)
- We pride ourselves on providing clean washroom facilities, please help us by reporting any problems to staff immediately.
- Washrooms and showers are open 24 hours a day.
- Sorry but showers are no longer free, this is to keep showers short as we are on our own well. The showers take quarters only. $0.25 = 1.5 minutes $1.00 = 6 minutes. Change is available at the office.
- All visitors must register at the office upon arrival.
- In order to not overload the services for paying guests, visitors may not use the showers or hot tub.
- Visitors must leave the campground by 10pm.
- Please remember that you are our guests and if you have visitors you are responsible for their behaviour. If your visitor is breaking the rules, the entire booking will be evicted. There are no refunds for evictions.
Children and Youth
- Please drive with extreme care, especially when backing up. We have lots of small children running around.
- Please make your children aware of the rules, most of the rules are designed to protect them.
- Children should not climb or slide on banks or trees.
- Washrooms are not playgrounds.
- Parents are responsible for the behaviour of the children at all times; and must be in their campsites by 11pm.
- For your convenience our store carries some basic groceries, ice, ice cream, cold drinks, coffee and espresso drinks, camping supplies and firewood.
- We lend out sporting equipment : soccer, volleyball, badminton, football, bocce ball and croquet.
- Open 8am-10pm in the summer and 9am-9pm in the low season.
Recycling and Waste Management
- Our recycle centres are located by the composting toilets and by the showers. All returnable bottles are donated to the local food bank.
- Sewage and wastewater: If you are not in a full-service site and need to dump, we charge a minimal fee of $5.00. We are on a septic system and pay to pump what you put in.
- Dumping portable toilet waste into the composting toilets will damage these very expensive systems. Anyone found dumping into these toilets will be charged with to the full extent of the law and will be held responsible for any loss of income due to the closing of the toilet facilities. PLEASE USE THE SANI DUMP!
This property is privately owned and operated. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries to our guests. We are not responsible for loss of equipment or valuables of any kind.